Investments are risks, especially large investments. When a company makes a technology investment, it's expected they receive a good return on their investment. Otherwise, money could be allocated somewhere else within the organization to positively impact the bottom line. Large investments are a bit of a gamble when it comes to business. A company needs to consider three the following bets are placed when making a big purchase:
- Does this technology align with our business goals for the next 3, 5 and 10 years?
- What technology changes will be made over the course of that time?
- Will this vendor be right for our business and will they stick around for the next 3, 5 and 10 years?
- What will growth look like within our organization and will this vendor be able to support that growth?
- Finally, how will switching from a legacy system (CapEx based) to a cloud system (OpEx based) change the dynamics of our financials?
When you move to a hosted, cloud phone system, you are removing the upfront cost of purchasing hardware and paying a monthly fee. This model gives businesses the ability to have all of the features and functions of a new phone system without the hassle of maintaining the equipment.
Co-nexus provides on-premise, hosted cloud and hybrid systems to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Contact us today for more information!